It`s time for a delicious fluffy breakfast! American pancakes are certainly one of my favorites. I want them light and fluffy, served with honey and some fruits.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 oz. of butter
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1 cup of corn flour
- Baking powder
- A pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
- Whisk the two eggs.
- Add the milk and butter and whisk again.
- In a separate bowl, combine the white flour, baking powder and salt and stir.
- Add the egg-mixture in the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or a pan over medium-high.
- Add a ladle of batter and wait until bubbles start to form. Turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with honey or a drizzle of maple syrup.
How do you like your pancakes? With or without fruits? Or do you prefer some bacon? Join us now and share your ideas.
[youtube id=” lULl6SotE8I ” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]