These toasty hot oven chips are crispy, salty and totally addictive, with a thinly sliced potato under some crumbled bacon, gooey melted cheese and a sprinkle of parsley and green onions. This amazingly delicious snack is perfect for some unofficial get-together or movie night. Make sure you make enough because you’ll be craving for more at the end of the night!
Prep time: 45 min; Servings: 4
- 1 potato
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 3 oz bacon strips
- 3 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1 egg
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Cut the potato into medium-thin slices and place the slices in a baking tray previously lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the feta cheese, bacon strips, parmesan cheese, green onions, parsley and egg. Stir all well.
- Top each potato slice with the cheese-bacon mixture and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
Do you relish chips? How do you like them most? Please, let us know whether you liked our suggestion for these easy oven-baked cheese and potato chips. If you’re a fan of healthy recipes that take but minutes to prepare, we’ve got plenty on the way. Join us for more!