Feel like eating something sweet? This mouth-watering, crunchy dessert will take you less than 30 minutes. Get some Oreo cookies (or some crunchy cookies of your preference), some cream cheese and some sweet cream – this is basically all you need to have a delicious sweet course on your menu in half an hour. Now roll your sleeves up and get started!
Prep time: 35 min; Servings: 6
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese
- 1/3 cream
- 3 oz. sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1-2 chocolate cookies, crushed
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 135o
- Mix the cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg while still mixing.
- Place paper cups in a muffin tray.
- Bottom each paper cup with an Oreo cookie.
- Fill 2/3 of the cup with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with crushed chocolate cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 22 minutes.
I`m sure everyone loves cupcakes and when combined with oreo, it really hits the spot! How do you make your cupcakes? Join us now and submit your recipe!