If you are looking for a unique dessert for your Christmas feast this year, these cheerful chocolate delights are exactly what you need. The combination of red and green color, and their beautiful shape and appearance are sure to be a hit at any holiday table.
This festive dessert offers a delightful fusion of flavors of rich chocolate, warm ginger biscuits, and mild, nutty walnuts. The flavor is additionally enhanced with the exotic taste of soft, candy Turkish delight, creating a sublime, enchanting taste.
Prep time: 30min (+ 1h in fridge)
- ½ cup finely ground ginger biscuits
- 2 oz finely ground walnuts
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 4 oz Turkish delight
- 3 tbsps. hot water
- 1 tsp. red food coloring
- 1 tsp. green food coloring
- 5 oz chocolate
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, combine ground ginger biscuits, ground walnuts, powdered sugar, Turkish delight, and hot water.
- Mix well using your hands.
- See further instructions in the following video.
What is your favorite Christmas dessert recipe? Please join us now and share your recipes and ideas!