This Christmas I wanted to make and decorate a rich and beautiful cake that will use my favorite flavors: coconut and cherries. The chocolate pearl cake is my spontaneous invention that was ready in less than 30 minutes. So, don`t get confused by the decoration. All you need is a couple of store bought sponge layers, whipping cream, milk and cherry jam. Next, you need to assemble the cake and decorate with sweets of your choice. It is incredibly easy to make yet it has an amazingly rich taste of chocolate, coconut cream, and delightful cherries. This cake is sure to be a hit at your Christmas table.
Prep time: 25min; Servings: 15
- 5 cups Hopla whipping cream
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 6 store bought sponge layers
- 3 packets chocolate whipping cream powder
- 5 lb milk
- 1 oz edible silver cake pearls (for decoration)
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, beat the whipping cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Divide in half in two separate bowls.
- Add cherry jam in one bowl. Stir.
- Add coconut flour in the other bowl. Stir.
- Choose a cake plate and layer the cake as shown at the video below.
- Coat the cake with chocolate whipped cream
- Decorate with silver edible pearls or you can make your own decoration.
Did you like my recipe? Is there anything you would add or leave out? Please join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow