Cheese, broccoli, chicken and bacon in the same dish? Can it get any better? This decadent dish will become your new favorite way of cooking pasta and everyone will love it. Don’t just take my word for it, prepare it for dinner and wait for the drooling to begin!
Prep time: 25 min; Servings: 2
- ½ lb. chicken breast
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 1/3 cup of parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of bacon
- 500g cooked spaghetti
Method of preparation:
- Put some oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces and put them in the heated frying pan.
- Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Then, add the garlic and broccoli and stir again.
- Add the milk, parmesan, parsley and bacon. Stir.
- Finally, add the cooked the spaghetti and mix all well.
I use spaghetti, but you can replace them with your favorite pasta. If you are into spicy and a garlic lover, just add a few more garlic cloves. Those who want it more cheesy can add another cup of grated parmesan. I sometimes make it for lunch since it is the easiest, most unbelievably creamy pasta that everyone will love. If you are having people over, double the ingredients. It matches perfectly with a glass of white wine.
Good appetite and take your time to join us and share your recipes!