Looking for a quick dinner? Your guests are knocking on the door? No problem, let`s surprise them with a creamy chicken “spiced” with parmesan, avocado and almond cream, decorated with basil leaves.
Prep time 15 minutes; Servings: 4
- 6-7 basil leaves
- 1 piece of boiled zucchini, chopped
- 1 piece of avocado, chopped
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce of almonds
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 200g chicken breast, cut in small pieces
Method of preparation:
- Put the basil leaves, boiled zucchini, avocado, sour cream, parmesan cheese, almonds, and olive oil. Pulse.
- Boil the pasta.
- Stir fry the chicken.
- Transfer the boiled pasta in a bowl and add the zucchini-avocado mixture and chicken Stir all well.
It is good, it is fast and it is something that will all love to eat again! Do you have another idea? Join us now and share your ideas with the world!