This recipe is a combination of tangy orange flavor with a mixture of butter and almonds, scooped into a bright orange and topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream. This delicious tiny pleasure is a perfect sweet treat for any occasion. It is extremely simple, easy and budget-friendly. The whole family will love it, I promise!
- 3 orange cups
- 5 oz ground petit beurre biscuits
- 5 oz ground almonds
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 4 oz butter
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 1 whipping cream powder
- 4 oz milk
Method of preparation:
- Cut oranges in half and squeeze the juice.
- In a bowl, combine ground petit beurre biscuits, ground almonds and the squeezed orange juice.
- Mix well.
- In a measuring cup, cream butter and powdered sugar.
- Add creamed butter in the almond mixture.
- Mix with an electric mixer.
- In a measuring cup, combine whipping cream powder and milk and beat until stiff.
- Scoop out the pulp of the orange cups using a small knife or a grapefruit spoon.
- Fill each orange cup with the mixture.
- Top with whipped cream.