Super cheesy crispy chicken triangles with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Quick and yummy weeknight meal everyone will fall for. The tender chicken with crisp golden top, combined with spices, lemon juice and olive oil, is the most indulgent looking, and rich afternoon or evening treat, served with mayonnaise dip.
Prep time:50 min ; Servings: 2
- 1 cup of bread crumps
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. lemon peel
- 3 tsp. parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 12 oz. flour
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- You will need three small bowls.
- In the first, put the bread crumps, salt, pepper, onion powder, lemon peel and the parmesan cheese.
- In the second bowl, beat the eggs and stir well.
- Add the flour in the third bowl.
- Cut the chicken into triangle shapes.
- Take one triangle and soak it in eggs. Then, coat in flour and finally in the crumb mixture.
- Put the chicken triangles in a baking pan, previously covered with aluminum foil.
- Pour olive oil over them and bake at 350° F for 30-35 minutes.
Easy, simple, and sure to be a hit with your loved ones!
Do you relish chicken? How do you like it most? Please, let us know whether you liked our suggestion for these chicken triangles. If you have other ideas, join us now and submit your recipe!