The mix of chocolate and cherry in a single dessert has always been my favorite combination. I totally enjoyed while making these chocolate cherry cups. They are so beautifully red, cheerful and incredibly tasty. These chocolate delights make a wonderful decoration for your Christmas table and the ultimate sweet pleasure for everyone.
Prep time: 60 min; Servings: 7
- 2 cups Hopla cream
- 14 oz milk chocolate
- 7 oz baking chocolate
- 1 package whipping cream powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of cherries for decoration
Method of preparation:
- Place Hopla cream in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat over low heat.
- Add milk chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place another heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Break baking chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl.
- Watch the video for further instructions.
Did you like our festive chocolate cherry cups? Please join us now and share your recipes and ideas!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow