I love holidays when me and my kids get totally creative while preparing the special dishes and setting our festive table. I chose this easy pine cone cheese ball to ornament my Thanksgiving table. It is simple and super fun, and my kids were enormously happy to participate in the preparation and decoration of this amazing cheese appetizer, although I had a problem keeping them away from the almonds before the party starts. It is really hard to resist those tasty nuts and the combination of tender chicken with tons of cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Damn delicious! I`m so sure this will be the hit of the party that everyone will love. So, grab your glass of wine and enjoy the cheesy pine cone ball!
Prep time: 35 min; Servings: 6
- Cream cheese
- Boiled chicken, diced
- Walnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, walnuts, dill, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Stir well until smooth.
- On a plate, make two pine cone shapes with the mixture.
- Press the almonds at a slight angle into the cheese, starting at the narrow end of the pine cone shape.
- Do this in rows, continuing to overlap rows until all the cheese is covered.
- Decorate with rosemary sprigs to resemble pine needles.
Do you have other creative ideas to make your holiday table unique more beautiful? Why don`t you join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow