Are you ready for another cheesy and crispy ride?
You are having guests on Wednesday night and you are looking for a mind-blowing dinner recipe that will be fit for a king? Well, I’m happy to inform you that you`ve got your recipe right here! It`s easy, unique and heavenly tasty. I had some friends over last weekend and thought of something unusual and tasty. They were literally begging for more. Plus, everyone asked for the recipe (wink).
Prep time: 35min; Servings: 4
- 1 lb minced meat
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of dried garlic
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 big onion
- 3 oz parmesan cheese
- Wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
Method of preparation:
- Put the meat in a bowl and season with salt, dried garlic, and pepper.
- Stir well using a fork.
- Peel and slice the onion and separate the outer large rings from the center.
- Cut the parmesan into squares.
- Take a tablespoon of the minced meat and press it onto the bottom of the ring.
- Put a parmesan square in the center of the stuffed onion ring and press gently.
- Add another tablespoon of the meat, pressing it flat.
- Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed onion ring in the flour, egg, and bread crumbs, then dip again in the eggs and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Fry until golden-brown.
- Serve warm with ketchup or other sauce of your choice.
This recipe offers a magnificent combination of flavors that you will instantly fall in love with. It`s addictive, I promise! You can prepare it in numerous occasions and leave your friends and family lost for words.