This amazing recipe makes for the perfect treat for breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea or an easy, delicious dessert to end up your day with. These tiny tartlets can be made with a selection of homemade jams or you can use fresh fruits instead of a jam. It is a super easy recipe that provides 36 tartlets. They taste so good that you can`t go with just one, it`s addictive.
Prep time: 35min; Servings: 36
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 2 tsps. salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup apricot jam
- ½ cup powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 428° F/ 220°
- In a bowl, combine butter, sugar, and salt. Beat with electric mixer.
- Add sour cream and flour. Stir with your hands until you form dough.
- Knead the dough and let it stay for 10 minutes, covered with a napkin.
- Next, roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut flowers of dough with a flower-shaped cutter. Prick the base of each one gently with a fork.
- Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Fill the tartlets with a teaspoon of apricot jam.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow