Want to try a spicy homemade snack that’s both healthy and delicious? Well, you’re in the right place. The recipe I recommend here is the perfect alternative to store-bought chips. So, if you relish snacking while watching your favorite TV shows, give this recipe a try. I’m pretty sure it’ll soon become one of your favorites.
- 1 large potato
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. red pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Cut the potato in pieces.
- In a small bowl mix the salt, garlic powder, red pepper and oregano.
- Coat the potatoes in olive oil then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and stir.
- Add the mixture of spices and stir again.
- Cover a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes on the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with tomato dipping sauce.
I have a soft spot for spicy roasted potatoes because apart from being finger-licking tasty, they are incredibly easy to make. All you need to do is cut the potato in wedges, toss with olive oil and spices and roast. The best of all, you can combine any spice you like or have at the moment. Serve immediately. If you like them softer let them sit for a few minutes after taking them out of the oven.
This can be your perfect snack for a weeknight, or a delicious side dish to your favorite lunch or dinner. Make sure to double or triple the ingredients because your kids will be begging for more.
Bon appetite and Join us now.