Winner of the UK’s best breakfast award, the full English bunny contains a sausage, lean bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, spicy baked beans, black pudding and an egg, all packed in a hollowed out bun. We’ve decided to add some parmesan and take out the beans and black pudding, to make our very own breakfast in a bun, because we’re no copycats. If you’re really hungry, this protein-packed breakfast will surely keep you going all day long!
Prep time: 20 min; Servings: 4
- ½ cup of mushrooms
- ½ cup of cherry tomato
- 2 oz. bacon strips
- 3 oz. sausages
- 4 buns
- 1 oz. melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese
- A pinch of rosemary
Method of preparation:
- Drizzle some oil in a deep-frying pan and heat it up
- Fry the sliced mushrooms and tomatoes until they’re done, then fry the bacon strips and sausages
- Hollow out the buns and grease them well with the melted butter
- Arrange all the prepared ingredients inside the hollowed out buns, topping them off with an egg, some parmesan cheese and a pinch of rosemary
- In the meantime, preheat the oven at 1800 Celsius
- Line a pan with parchment paper, place the buns on the lined pan and bake them for 8-10 minutes.
You can prepare this fun and unique recipe for any occasion, right? Submit your recipe below and become a member of our growing community.