Chocolate cake- only saying the name evokes mouthwatering effect. I mean, who doesn`t love chocolate? This recipe combines delicious chocolate with sweet pumpkin that`s impossible to resist. Enough for the flavors. The decoration is unique and amazing. It may look complicated, but don`t let that discourage you. The procedure is quite simple and easy. Plus, the outcome is worth every effort!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- ½ baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups grated pumpkin
- A dash of cinnamon
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Take out 1/3 sugar from the cup and place it in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and the remaining sugar. Add oil, milk, baking powder and flour, constantly whisking.
- Transfer half of the mixture in a previously greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 min until golden-brown.
- In a frying pan, put the grated pumpkin and add the previously separated sugar. Fry over low heat until the moisture is completely gone. Add cinnamon and remove from heat. Do not add oil.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and spread the pumpkin evenly over the entire cake layer.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the chocolate over the entire cake.
- Top with grated chocolate.
For the decoration:
- Fondant, white, grey, black and nude.
- Use the white fondant to make the bones, grey for the gravestone, black for the letters and nude for hand and leg.
- Watch the video for further instructions.
Did you like the recipe? What is your favorite Halloween dessert? Join us now and submit your recipes and ideas!