It`s salmon time! For all salmon lovers this is a holiday meal for you! Follow the method of preparation and use your imagination to make the best salmon ever! Tender, juicy salmon dipped in lemon and mayonnaise sauce. Can it get any better?
Prep time: 30 min: Servings: 2
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsps. of mayonnaise
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 tbsps. of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
Method of preparation:
- Brush the salmon fillets with enough oil to coat them.
- Put the fillets on a greased baking pan and grill for 15 minutes each side.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic cloves. Stir well.
- Remove from heat and brush the salmon lightly with olive oil.
- Serve with the mayonnaise sauce.
You liked the recipe, right? Just share with your friend or join us to tell your story of how to make a perfect salmon salad!