Who doesn`t love Oreo cookies? These small mouthfuls of pleasure can make your day, no matter how bad it is. Creamy chocolate bites- who can resist? But, how about a creamy, velvety, no bake Oreo cake?
Oreo cookies, combined with perfectly creamy, sweet, fluffy mixture, make the ultimate no bake dessert, perfect for serving at a holiday gathering, a party, or keep it all to yourself! This cake is beautiful, elegant and delicious decoration for your holiday table. It will make anyone`s mouth water, I promise! The best of all, it is extremely easy to make and perfect for any occasion that calls for sweets. This Oreo cake has an incredibly rich taste while still feeling light and weightless. Peanut butter gives an extra yummy flavor.
Prep time: 20min (+ 2h in the fridge); Servings: 6
- 1 standard package of Oreo cookies
- 1 cup Hopla cream
- 3 tbsps. sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Crushed Oreo cookies
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, beat Hopla cream and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and peanut butter, mixing constantly.
- Beat until thick.
- On a serving plate, spread a layer of creamy mixture, in a form of a circle.
- Then, arrange oreo cookies on the cream.
- Again, spread a layer of cream over cookies.
- Place oreo cookies on the cream.
- Finally, spread cream and top with crushed oreo cookies.
- Wrap with plastic foil and place in the fridge.
- Leave it for 2 hours. The longer it stays in the fridge the softer oreo cookies will be.
- Remove the foil and serve.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow