This will be the most tender, succulent chicken you`ll ever try. I believe that chicken breast is the perfect choice for quick and tasty lunch and dinner. You can cook chicken in million different ways, depending on your needs and will. The following recipe uses chicken combined with mayonnaise, tartar sauce, garlic, gouda cheese, broccoli and potatoes. Super easy to make, bake and eat, and most incredibly tasty!
Prep time: 60 min; Servings: 6
- 15 oz. light mayonnaise
- 15 oz. tartar sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of gouda cheese
- 30 oz. chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- ½ tbsp. pepper
- 2 pounds of new potatoes, peeled
- 2 pounds of broccoli
- 15 oz. bread crumbs
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, tartar sauce, chopped garlic, and gouda cheese.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- In another bowl, put the chicken breast, salt, and pepper and work through with your hands to coat the chicken well.
- In an oval bowl, put the whole potatoes, broccoli, and a half of the mayonnaise-cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Lay the chicken breast over the potatoes.
- Top with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tender, creamy, and finger-licking tasty! Your perfect choice for rich and delicious lunch or dinner. Also, it can be the fabulous main dish for family and friends` gathering, and favorite holiday tray. Super easy to make, bake and eat. Feed your eyes as well as your stomach with this fantastic chicken main! Enjoy and join us now!