I definitely adore the crispy yet tender and juicy taste of the sesame chicken fingers. These delicious bite-sized portions can be an excellent choice for a quick and simple lunch or dinner. Plus, they go perfectly with a glass of beer or white wine. This recipe will absolutely make your day!
Prep time: 15 min; Servings: 4
- ½ lb chicken breast
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 5 oz flour
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz sesame
Method of preparation:
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Place it in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp. of mustard and mix with your hands to coat well.
- Let it stay for an hour.
- Put flour, eggs and sesame seeds into three separate small bowls.
- Gently dredge the chicken strip into the flour, dip in the eggs and dredge in sesame seeds.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and fry the chicken strips until golden-brown on both sides.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
Do you relish chicken tenders? How do you like them most, with or without sesame? Join us now and share your amazing cooking ideas!