Marinated shrimps are so tender and yummy and extremely easy to prepare. The lemon gives them that special delicious taste that will make your family and friends beg for more.
Prep time: 45 min ; Servings: 4
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsps. white wine
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of dill
- 1 lb shrimps
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
Method of preparation:
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, white wine, salt and dill and stir well.
- Add the shrimps in the mixture and stir to coat.
- Let it marinate for half an hour and then add the chopped garlic clove.
- Lightly grease the grill pan and transfer the shrimps in it.
- Grill until golden-brown on both sides.
- Thread the shrimps onto skewers and serve.
Have you tried the recipe? Do you have other idea of how to prepare shrimps? Join us now and share your recipe!