Cheesy chicken and pasta- another lovely surprise for my family who adore every chicken dish. Easy, simple and finger-licking tasty, this recipe combines incredibly tender chicken breast, topped with cheese and served with spaghetti in tomato sauce. It has a rich, cheesy taste enhanced with deep tomato flavor. It just melts in your mouth. This is a perfect holiday dinner that will delight your friends and family. The best of all, you can add any veggie or sauce you like and make it even tastier (if possible).
Prep time: 45min; Servings: 1
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup boiled spaghetti
- Chopped parsley (to decorate)
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Place pasta sauce in a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine ½ cup of cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken in butter and evenly coat both sides in cheese mixture.
- Put over pasta sauce in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until chicken is cooked).
- Take out of the oven and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with spaghetti.
Have you ever tried chicken parmigiana? Is there anything you would like to add or leave out? Why don`t you join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow