Pizza is certainly the American all-time favorite dinner meal but do you want to take the standard pizza recipe to the next level? This mini pizza bites are the perfect party food so next time you’re planning a get-together be sure to remember this recipe! I made them just last night and they were the talk of the party! I always double the ingredients because it is absolutely impossible to be satisfied with just one batch.
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 6
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of parmesan
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. of oregano
- 1 tbsp. of crushed red pepper
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, parmesan, oregano, salt, crushed red pepper and stir all well.
- Cut the tortilla into circles and put each tortilla circle into the muffin tin. Press gently and make sure you leave an opening in the center.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce in the muffin tins and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Share your recipes with us and join NutriRecipes.com now!