These majestic bacon and egg cups make the easiest and most delicious breakfast. You will have your hot and yummy breakfast in less than 20 minutes without the mess. Plus, it is super simple to grab and go!
Prep time: 25; Servings: 6
- Toast bread
- Vegetable oil
- 6 bacon strips
- 6 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- A pinch of oregano
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Cut out rounds of bread using round cookie cutter.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin.
- Place the bread in the muffin wells.
- Curl the bacon strip around the edge of each piece of bread in such way that it will help keep it in position.
- Put some cheese in the center of each muffin.
- Crack an egg and place it on the top of the muffin.
- Sprinkle some oregano and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Mouthwatering Bacon and eggs cups
What do you think about this breakfast idea? Maybe you have a better one and you’d like to share it with us? Join us now and submit your recipe!