What a marvelous combination of tender pork with sweet and salty apricot-soy sauce! Some of my Facebook friends had shared this recipe and I was really stunned by how easy and tasty it looked so I decided to try it right away. My delicious dinner was ready in no time and the whole family totally loved it. What I know for sure is that I`m making it again soon. It is such a pleasure to see those happy faces at the table!
Prep time: 90 minutes (1h in marinade); Servings: 3
- ½ cup apricot jam
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 pork chops
- 1 rosemary sprig
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, combine apricot jam, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, mustard, and garlic. Stir well.
- In another bowl, place pork chops and pour the apricot-soy mixture over.
- Make sure pork is well coated in the sauce and let it stay for an hour.
- Fry pork in a lightly greased pan over a medium heat. Top each chop with a sprig of rosemary and add the apricot-soy mixture.
- Fry for about 20 minutes.
- Serve along with the sauce.
Did you like our dinner recipe? I would like to know the good stuff you are preparing for dinner.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow