Today we’ve decided for a healthier breakfast option, but delicious as well. These mozzarella and egg stuffed bell peppers can be made in half an hour, but they look and taste amazing. Healthy, nutritious and delicious, is there a better combination?
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 4
- 2 large bell peppers
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 4 eggs
Method of preparation:
- Slice the bell peppers in halves
- Slice the mozzarella as well
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the pepper halves on it
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and place the mozzarella cheese inside.
- Crack the eggs and place one in each half.
- Sprinkle some more pepper and salt on top.
- Preheat the oven to 1800 Celsius and bake the stuffed peppers for 20-25 minutes
Serve warm and enjoy!
What do you think about this breakfast recipe? Please, let us know whether you liked our suggestion for a healthy breakfast and share your ideas as well. Join us now and submit your recipe!