Chicken breasts are your favorite meal? How about chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes and spices? Follow the instructions and use your imagination to serve the dish to your family members!
- ½ lb. mozzarella
- 3 oz. dried tomatoes
- A few basil leaves
- Chicken breast
- Black pepper
- Dried oregano
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 390°
- Cut each breast vertically to, but not through, the other side to create a pocket.
- Season chicken with pepper and oregano to taste.
- Lift the top flap of the chicken pocket and arrange the cheese, tomatoes and basil.
- Use 2-3 toothpicks to hold the things together.
- Drizzle on some olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Your dishes were clean at the end of the launch, right :)? Share your recipes with us and join the NutriRecipes.com family now!
[youtube id=”Nu5Dk97kMhM” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]