I love it when I read a dessert that says no-bake in the title. It usually means the dessert is easy and quick and in most cases it’s super delicious. The fact that it’s served in individual dishes makes it a simple but fancy dessert. Just whip the hopla and start layering away, it’s a no-brainer, even your kids can help you make it.
Prep time: 20 min; Servings: 4
- 1 cup Hopla
- Plasmon biscuits (3-4 pieces for the cream and a few more for layering)
- 2 oz. chocolate
- 2 oz. milk
- Chocolate syrup for decoration
Method of preparation:
- Whip the hopla until you get a thick whipped cream.
- Divide the whipped cream into three equal parts. Leave one part as it is, add some crushed Plasmon biscuits in the second part, and add 2 oz. melted chocolate in the third part.
- Take a dessert cup and start layering the creams. First add the Plasmon part, place a few Plasmon biscuits soaked in milk over it, add the chocolate part, some soaked biscuits again and the whipped cream in the end. Drizzle some chocolate syrup.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
I totally adore the incredibly creamy and delicious dessert in a cup! Have you ever made a dessert in a cup? Join us now and share your wonderful new ideas!