Christmas is just a few days away and we are finishing our final festive preparations. But if you are still looking for an easy and beautiful idea that will totally amaze your guests, I have the perfect recipe for you: a delicious Nutella Christmas tree!
It looks lovely, festive and it is incredibly yummy. This recipe won`t cost you a lot or take up much of your time. It`s so simple and easy yet incredibly festive and delicious. The best of all, you can use your favorite filling instead of Nutella and decorate it as you wish.
Prep time: 50 min; Servings: 5
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 package Skittles
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 356° F/ 180°
- Roll out 2 pastry sheets.
- Cut out the shape of a tree and remove the rest of the dough.
- Spread Nutella on one puff pastry sheet and cover with the second sheet.
- Twirl the branches.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Place the tree on a baking parchment and put in a baking tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and decorate with colored sprinkles and Skittles.
Happy Holidays! I`
d like yo know all the amazing recipes you are preparing! Why don`t you join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow