This is the most delicious dessert I have ever made! Totally! I love chocolates, cakes and any kind of sweet treats and I have tried numerous tasty recipes so far, but these Oreo caramel cheesecake bites are definitely number one! So, with Christmas around the corner, I can`
t wait to make them again and enjoy the addictive taste of Oreo, cream cheese, chocolate, and caramel, incorporated in a unique soft muffin texture. So, why don`t you honor your family and friends with this oreo cheesecake indulgence and make their Christmas unforgettable?
Prep time: 35 min; Servings: 6
– 7 oz cream cheese
– 1 cup sugar
– ¼ cup yogurt
– 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup baking chocolate, chopped
– 6 Oreo cookies
– ½ cup caramel sauce
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 356° F/ 180° C.
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract, and eggs. Beat until completely combined and add chopped baking chocolate. Stir.
3. Place silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Put 1 Oreo cookie into each muffin cup.
4. Fill muffin cups with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake 20-23 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with caramel sauce and chocolate.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow