These soft, fruity, puff pastry bites are incredibly easy and heavenly tasty treats. Juicy cinnamon peaches in combination with flaky puff pastry crust look like you spent some time preparing them when in fact, they are ready in less than 30 minutes. Simple and yummy, these peach tartlets will impress anyone. All you need is a puff pastry sheet, canned peaches (if you cannot find fresh)and a few simple ingredients. The taste is totally addictive and irresistible! Surprise your friends and family with this indulgent, puff pastry recipe!
Prep time:40 min; Servings: 20
- 2 cups peaches
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 oz butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. wheat four
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 390° F/ 200°
- Cut the peaches into small chunks and place them in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir well.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add the peaches and stir. Then add flour and stir again.
- Roll puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Using flower-shaped cookie cutter cut 20 flowers.
- Place puff pastry flowers on a baking sheet, previously lined with parchment paper.
- Put a spoon of peach mixture in the center of each flower.
- Brush the flower petals with an egg yolk.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow