These creamy cherry turnovers are extremely easy to make and incredibly tasty. Perfect sour and sweet croissant-like dessert that everyone will love. The taste is addictive, I promise!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- ½ lb. of soft cheese
- ½ lb. of powdered sugar
- 1 lb. of cherries
Method of Preparation:
- Cut the puff pastry into 9 squares.
- Place the soft cheese, powdered sugar and cherries in a bowl and stir well.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of the cherry filling in the center of each square and fold over to enclose the cherry filling.
- Press and seal the edges closed using a fork.
- Put oil in the frying pot and fry over medium-high heat until golden-brown on both sides.
Are turnovers one of your favorite desserts as well? Do you make them with chocolate or you prefer it fruity? Joins us now to share new ideas and recipes.
[youtube id=” 0guLkX5LsfQ ” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]