This is one of my favorite summer desserts. It’s light, fruity and simply delicious. I usually make it with peaches, cherries and plums, but you can add any fruit you like. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and enjoy it over a cup of coffee or tea!
Prep time: 55 min; Servings: 6
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup of Hopla
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 cups mixed fruit (cherries, peaches, plums)
Method of preparation:
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar into foam. (You’ll need to use an electric mixer to get the desired consistency).
- Gradually start adding the oil, hopla cream, baking powder and wheat flour while constantly whisking.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter in.
- Arrange the mixed fruits on top of the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 1800 Celsius and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Did you like it? Why not Join us and share your recipe with the community!