These soft almond balls are easy peasy lemon squeazy to make! They look great and taste even better. Almonds combined with biscuits and white chocolate will just melt in your mouth. The little snowballs will look great on your Christmas table and make the perfect sweet treat for the New Year as well. Enjoy!
Prep time: 35 min; Servings: 12
- 1 package of whipping cream powder
- 3 tbsps. powdered sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup ground Petit Beurre biscuits
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
The method of preparation:
- In a bowl, combine 1 package of whipping cream powder, powdered sugar, and milk. Whisk until stiff.
- Add ground almonds and Petit Beure biscuits and mix all using your hands.
- Pinch off small pieces of the dough and roll into small balls.
- In a heatproof bowl, place white chocolate and vegetable oil.
- Put the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour melted chocolate over each ball using a spoon.
- Sprinkle some color sprinkles over each ball.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow