Bread pizza is one of the simplest recipes you can prepare for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. The mini pizzas are more than tasty and everyone will love them! So, you can start your easiest party ever with this quick and super delish recipe!
Prep time: 25 min; Servings: 3
- 3 slices of toast bread
- Tomato sauce
- 6 bacon slices
- 6 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Hot peppers
- A pinch of oregano
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Grease each side of the bread slices with butter.
- Place the bread slices in a baking pan and spread tomato sauce.
- Top with bacon, cheese and peppers.
- Sprinkle some oregano and place it in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Pizza sounds much easier our way, right? Fast, easy and super delicious is right down our alley! If you have a similar recipe, join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!