If you’re a veggie fan this dish will become your new favorite recipe. It may have a long list of ingredients but don’t get discouraged, it’s super easy to make. Healthy, spicy and yummy – a nutritional delight that will make you crave for more!
Prep time: 40 minutes; Servings: 4
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 peeled eggplant, chopped
- ½ lb. tomato
- 1 cup of green pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried mint
- 1 tbsp. Aleppo pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ lb. mozzarella cheese
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Put the garlic, onion, eggplant, tomato, green pepper, and zucchini in a pan and stir fry.
- Add the salt, black pepper, dried mint, Aleppo pepper, parsley and basil. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Cut the zucchini in halves through the length.
- Scoop out the middle with a melon baller.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese and arrange the slices in the zucchini halves.
- Then, fill the zucchini halves with the fried vegetables.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
You must try this one, it will take some time to make it, but you will love the taste, why not join us and share your recipes now!