Are you ready for another chicken recipe that will totally blow your mind? Well, welcome these crispy, spicy, mouthwatering chicken thighs! This cheesy bacon sauce takes chicken thighs to a heavenly level. They are perfectly tender on the inside and perfectly crispy on the outside.
As i said before, my family is totally into chicken and each time I found some awesome chicken recipe I can`t wait to make it and see the smile on the face of my loved ones. Oh, yes, not to mention how eager I am to try the delicacy.
Prep time: 60 min; Servings: 3
- 3 chicken thighs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of paprika
- 2 oz bacon strips
- 2 oz chopped green peppers
- 1 cup cream cheese spread
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 400° F/200°
- Place chicken thighs in a glass baking dish.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and a pinch of paprika.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped bacon strips, green peppers, 1 cup of cream cheese spread, 1 tbsp. mayonnaise, and chili sauce. Stir and cook for about `5 minutes.
- Pour creamy sauce over chicken.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 min. more.
- Serve with chopped green peppers or a vegetable of your choice.a
Everybody will love the recipe, I promise! So, what are you waiting for?
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow