A modern twist on the beloved Italian classic. Instead of making a whole cake, try these delicious tiramisu cups. My friends said it was the best tiramisu they’ve ever tried. Fresh, homemade and creamy, you won’t be able to wait to dig into these delicious cups!
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 4
- 3 egg yolks
- Hot water
- 3 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Hopla
- Lady fingers
- Black coffee
Method of preparation:
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a steel mixing bowl.
- Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water. The bottom of the bowl should not touch the water.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, whisk the Hopla until thick and add the egg mixture and mascarpone.
- Whisk all well.
- Cut the lady fingers in halves.
- Dip each half in the coffee and place them on the bottom of the glass.
- Spread the creamy mixture over the lady fingers.
- Repeat the layers until it reaches the top of the glass.
- Decorate with cinnamon
Have you ever made tiramisu in a cup? Do you think it’s better than the standard version? We love everything that comes in a cup so if you have a similar recipe join us now and don’t hesitate to share it. Sharing is caring!