I have probably made thousands of salads so far but this one is definitely the best one ever! The juicy roast chicken combined with the mayo sauce makes the salad heavenly tasty. My friends loved the crispy croutons and the chicken was tender, moist and absolutely yummy.
Prep time: 40 min ; Servings: 4
- 2 slices of toast bread
- Vegetable oil
- ½ lb chicken breast
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
Method of preparation:
- Cut the bread into croutons.
- Lightly grease a grill pan and roast the chicken breast until golden-brown on both sides.
- Remove the chicken and put the croutons in the pan.
- Bake, tossing occasionally, until golden-brown and crispy.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Stir well.
- In a large bowl, put the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and croutons.
- Finally, add the dressing and stir all well.
You must try this Caesar Salad! The taste will amaze you, I promise! Why don`t you join us and share your recipes now!