My eggnog recipe is extremely simple, easy, and incredibly tasty. It has a special festive flavor without which Christmas will not be Christmas. I used the classic ingredients, just made sure to include egg whites and a combination of both rum and bourbon. Sweet, creamy and abundant in holiday cheer, this eggnog recipe is a pure recipe in a glass.
Prep time: 15 min; Servings: 6
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup Hopla whipping cream
- 2 tbsps. bourbon
- 3 tbsps. rum
- ½ tsp. nutmeg powder
- 4 egg whites
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, beat 4 egg yolks and sugar. Add milk, whipping cream, bourbon, rum, and nutmeg powder. Beat until well blended and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Add the yolk mixture in the egg whites and beat.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg powder and serve.
How do you make your eggnog? Join us now and submit your recipes and ideas!