A budget friendly and magnificent appetizer for your Thanksgiving table. Festive and impressive, these bacony veggies are amazingly tender and delicious, and incredibly easy to make. You can`t go wrong serving these at any party since they look very elegant with little effort. Plus, it is a beautiful compliment that compliments any meal. Enjoy!
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 6
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 6 bacon strips
- Himalayan salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Trim and slice parsnips and carrots and cut lengthwise.
- Remove the stem and seeds from peppers and slice lengthwise.
- Make sure peppers are about the same dimensions as carrots and parsnips.
- Tie them into neat bundles with a strip of bacon.
- Arrange veggies on a paper sheet and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow