Million people around the globe are crazy about this new pie recipe which I have cooked multiple times so far. I made it with good quality ingredients and home-made pastry which comes crispy and flaky. You can serve it to your friends and family as a light lunch, dinner and it is perfect for picnics and lunch boxes. It really hits the spot!
Prep time 45 min: Servings: 8
- 2 lb boiled potatoes
- 1 oz butter
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 lb flour
- 1/3 lb ham
- 1/3 lb cheese
Method of preparation:
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes and add butter, egg, salt and butter. Stir all well until smooth.
- Add flour and knead into smooth dough. Divide the dough into two equal halves.
- Lightly grease a medium-large skillet and spread the dough evenly on the bottom of the skillet.
- Arrange the ham over the dough and then put the cheese over the ham.
- Close the pie with the other half of the dough.
- Bake until golden-brown and then flip the pie and bake again until golden-brown.
- Top with cheese and serve warm.
Following this recipe is easy, and eating it is even easier! Join us now!