Yesterday, I was making my Thanksgiving pumpkin dessert when my dad called me and said he would stop by. What a lovely morning surprise! By the time he got into my house, my masterpiece was already finished and I served it on the table along with his coffee. He`s never been a fan of desserts or anything sweet, except for fruits, and I honestly didn`t expect him to try my wonderful pumpkin parfaits. However, to my surprise, he asked for a spoon and scooped from the creamed top and put it in his black coffee. He was clearly delighted by the taste and soon after drinking his coffee, he continued with the parfait. He ate it immediately, without a pause. I couldn`t believe my eyes and ears! He just kept saying yummy! It totally made my day!
Why I chose it for Thanksgiving? Well, the picture and video say 1000 words. Do I really need to explain how wonderfully creamy, velvety, and delicious this parfait is? It is a unique combination of spiced pumpkin pie filling, Hopla cream and vanilla cream sauce. Easy and finger-licking good, perfect for fall gatherings or served in place of traditional pie at Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 4
- 1 cup boiled and grated pumpkin
- 3 tbsps. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 cups Hopla whipped cream
- 1 cup gingersnap cookies
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, combine boiled pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup Hopla cream. Stir well.
- In a dessert cup, place one layer of pumpkin mixture. Then, add gingersnap cookies.
- Next, spread a layer of Hopla cream.
- Add gingersnap cookies again.
- Spread another layer of pumpkin mixture.
- Add vanilla sauce and spread the final layer of Hopla cream.
- Top with crushed gingersnap cookies.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow