Chocolate is always the best choice for a dessert and a real crowd pleaser! This recipe is incredibly simple and easy, yet so indulgent and tempting that no one will be able to resist! Plus, you won`t need professional molds since all you need to do is break the chocolate with your hands.
These milky, creamy chocolate pieces instantly melted in my mouth giving me a glimpse of what heaven will be like. I enjoyed both their taste and appearance.
This two-ingredient recipe is exactly what you need for your festive Christmas table. Enjoy!
Prep time: 40 min; Servings: 6-8
- 7 oz milk chocolate
- 7 oz white chocolate
- Color sprinkles
Method of preparation:
- Place a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Break milk chocolate into pieces and place in the heatproof bowl.
- Stir until melted.
- Spread melted chocolate on a baking pan previously lined with baking parchment.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in the same way and spread on cooled milk chocolate.
- Sprinkle color sprinkles and cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow