Do you like corn dogs? If you do, then you’re going to love these corn dog flavored muffins as well. They taste just like corn dogs but come in a different shape. Other than that, it’s basically the same thing. They’re super easy to make, delicious and your kids will definitely love them. Serve them with a side of ketchup and mustard and enjoy them for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Prep time: 45 min; Servings: 6
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup wheat flour (all-purpose)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 hot dogs
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar and the melted butter until the sugar is dissolved.
- Then add the eggs, whisking them in and finally add the milk, whisking again to get a smooth mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the corn flour with the wheat flour, add a pinch of salt and the baking powder.
- Pour the dry mixture in the liquid mixture, and mix it all in.
- Grease a muffin tin with some butter and pour the mixture in, filling the tins about 2/3 of the way full.
- Cut the hot dogs into small pieces and insert them right in the middle of the muffins.
- Preheat the oven and bake at 2000 Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
You can prepare this fun and unique recipe for any occasion, right? Best of all, you can easily make it gluten-free! How do you prefer your Corn-Dog muffins? Submit your recipe below and become a member of our growing community.