Here`s a simple scrumptious side dish to accompany any meal. This colorful and spicy recipe transforms the carrots into sweet and sticky side that are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. The carrots are tossed with maple syrup, orange juice, coconut oil and grated ginger. It`s impossible to resist!
Prep time: 45 min; Servings: 4
- 3-5 unpeeled carrots
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Cut the carrots in halves, lengthwise, and put them into a baking pan, previously greased with baking sheet.
- Pour the maple syrup, orange juice and coconut oil over the carrots.
- Add the ginger.
- Work through with your hands to coat the carrots well.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes.
This amazing recipe is an excellent way to escape the everyday routine and delight your family with a delicious, nutritious and extremely appetizing side dish! You can serve it with your favorite meals for the perfect afternoon or evening treat! Join our nutri-community now and become a part of our nutri-family!