Pumpkin pie with the taste of a pudding and a delicious vanilla flavor makes the perfect ending to your Halloween feast. This pumpkin pie is light, fluffy and totally addictive. It is an excellent way to impress your kids, family and friends with a twist on the traditional pumpkin pie that will be the hit of the party.
Prep time: 90 min; Servings: 6
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 2 lb boiled pumpkin
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 220°
- Boil the pumpkin (without peel) for 20 min.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until smooth, with no sugar grains. Add milk, vanilla extract, sunflower oil, and wheat flour. Whisk again.
- Strain the liquid and mash the boiled pumpkin.
- Add the pumpkin puree in egg mixture. Stir all well.
- Transfer the batter in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 60 min at 200°
- Remove from the oven and decorate with whipped cream. Also, you can top with nuts, seeds or chocolate cream.
Nothing completes your Halloween dinner like an easy and hearty pumpkin pie that will leave your guests lost for words!
How do you make your pumpkin pie? Join us now and submit your recipes and ideas!