We are all into pasta right? It can be made in 1001 ways and still have that incredibly delicious taste. The smell of roasted eggplant with tomato and garlic is simply irresistible! Combined with pasta, it just makes forget the world around us!
- 1 cup of eggplant, chopped
- 1 tbsp. of red pepper powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of tomato, chopped
- ½ tbsp. of oregano
- ½ tbsp. of salt
- 1 cup of boiled macaroni
Method of preparation:
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggplant, garlic, tomatoes, red pepper, black pepper, salt and oregano.
- Cook and stir until the eggplant gets the “squashy” look and the other vegetables are softened.
- Remove from heat and add the eggplant sauce in the boiled pasta.
- Stir all well and serve.
Enjoy your heavenly tasty dinner and let us know about your experience with eggplant and pasta. Join us now!
[youtube id=” -lYSTFChmxg ” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”715″ grow=”yes”]