Today we`ll show you how to make a gruesome Halloween cake decoration for the spookiest night in the year. The procedure is simple and easy, yet with an extraordinary outcome. This cake recipe is unique and so delicious that I can’t find words!
Prep time: 90 min; Servings: 6
- ½ cup Hopla cream
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6 chopped chocolate bananas
- ½ lb chopped tea biscuits
- White, blue and black fondant
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, beat Hopla cream and powdered sugar until fluffy cream.
- Add sour cream and beat again.
- Add the chocolate bananas and biscuits in the creamy mixture.
- Stir all well with a spoon.
- Take a plastic bowl and line with plastic foil.
- Put the mixture in the bowl and wrap with the foil.
- Place in the fridge and let it stay for 12 hours so that the biscuits can absorb moisture and go soft (optional).
- Unwrap the foil and turn the bowl upside down.
- Roll out the white fondant until perfectly flat.
- Coat the cake with fondant from top to bottom.
- Remove the extra fondant with a knife.
- Roll out blue fondant and cut out a circle using a cookie cutter.
- Place the blue circle on top of the cake.
- Roll out black fondant and cut out a small circle.
- Top the cake to finish the “eye”.
The frosting is totally creepy and fun so the kids will love it. Plus, you can include them in the decoration as well. Everyone will be absolutely impressed by the flavors, I promise!
Follow our step-by-step video recipe to make this gruesome fondant decoration in no time.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, using the form bellow