These delightful treats hold a surprise inside… a yummy cherry filling that`s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Perfect, spongy, moist and cherry filled cupcakes, ideal for any occasion, including your Halloween gathering. Both kids and adults will find them irresistible, I promise!
Prep time: 40 min; Servings: 6
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsps. sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 1 cup cherry jam
- ½ cup milk
- 1 package whipping cream powder
Method of preparation
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
- Add oil, milk, baking powder, flour, and ground walnuts.
- Stir all well.
- Fill ¾ muffin cups with the mixture and bake for 25 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In another bowl, beat the cream and milk until thick.
- Cut out a piece of cupcake from the center and fill with cherry jam.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto cupcakes as desired and top with maraschino cherries to garnish.
Ground walnuts give a special nut flavor and when combined with cherry jam, it makes the yummiest homemade Halloween treat to surprise your family and friends.
I know this recipe will be the perfect choice for dessert everyone in your family will simply go crazy about. If you think it can get any better, don’t hesitate to join our nutri-community now and share your culinary expertise!